The Ring is a magnetic device that transforms your favorite drawing instrument into a Slate-compatible tool.
To add a Ring to your favorite pen, pencil, or marker, follow these instructions:
- Slide the Ring with its silicone support out from the iskn drawing pencil.
- Slide the Ring onto your compatible drawing tool.
- Adjust the ring to be around 4 cm from the pen tip, by comparing with the iskn pen.
- Adjust the magnet so it is perpendicular to your pen/pencil.
Here are a few guidelines for using Ring-enhanced drawing tools:
- When turning on or refreshing the Slate, keep the drawing tool with the Ring at least 10 inches | 25 centimeters away from the Slate.
- Use only one Ring-enhanced tool at a time when drawing with the Slate.